RE: [RFI] TVI

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] TVI
From: "Chuck Gooden" <cgooden@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:58:31 -0600
On 7 Mar 2004 at 12:32, Ed -K0iL wrote:

> The ham is the one who, by virtue of having his license, should have the
> technical expertise to help fix problems that arise out of his
> transmissions from his station.  (Notice I didn't say "caused by".)

Actually what should happen is the FCC should require testing of
products to limit interfance from external source and limit the levels
that equipment can produce externally.  I believe the EU does this
already.  This would force manufacture to design their products
better to limit the effects of interferance.