Get a grip!
1) This is an industry trade show.
2) There will be no "honest tests", just sales demos
3) deliberate interference...and that's what was proposed here,
is illegal. And beneath us.
4) power line communications has value for the utilities, where
it supports their operations. Like meter reading and some
control signals. They've been doing that for a long time,
but at low frequencies, and we haven't had a problem.
5) Stick to interference with mobile stations and public safety.
6) The BPL investment is questionable, on its own merits. It can't
last under competitive pressure from DSL, cable, and wireless
RFI mailing list