RE: [RFI] BPL Protest Opportunity? Give up? NO!

To: "'Hare,Ed, W1RFI'" <w1rfi@arrl.org>,"rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] BPL Protest Opportunity? Give up? NO!
From: Ed -K0iL <eedwards@tconl.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 20:25:32 -0500
Ed,

I wasn't calling on the ARRL to give up the battle front with the FCC.
 Quite the contrary; it's because of the great work that you and the crew
are doing at the League that I feel my limited efforts are best spent
aiming at the Congress and Bush.  We have to fight on all fronts if we're
to find a weak spot at all.

Keep up the great work!  And those that have the time and writing skills,
keep filing those comments on the NPRMs as the come up.

73,
 de ed -K0iL