RE: [RFI] Linksys Routers, EMC, and Ferrite Chokes

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] Linksys Routers, EMC, and Ferrite Chokes
From: "Jim Brown" <jimbrown.enteract@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 17:22:41 -0500
On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 15:09:31 -0700, Jim Shaw wrote:

>I too have Linksys, but it is the wireless G router. Is it a problem as
>well?

Don't know. Listen to it and tell us what you hear!  In addition to my
station receivers, I use a Kenwood TH-F6A (HT that also has a poor HF
receiver) to probe around suspected sources and wiring. If I tune the TH-F6A
to the frequencies listed in my email, I hear the trash around the Ethernet
wiring.

Jim Brown K9YC