[RFI] TV RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] TV RFI
From: Sean Fleming <sean@k8khz.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:46:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hello to all in the group.
I am Sean K8KHZ. I am using 100W on 3 different antennas that are all out in my
backyard. Though the trouble I am experienceing I have tried to fix myself
without any luck at all. I have a tv in my living room. It is an old emerson.
When transmitting especially on 40M and sometimes on other bands the brightness
of the TV will dim to dark and light as if there is a power strain on the the
AC in the home kind of like the lights dimming also in the home. I wonder if
this is RFI or maybe an electrical trouble.
This even happens without the tv being  hooked up to any antenna at all.

Sean

check out my website @ http://www.k8khz.com

Add me to your instant messenger K8KHZ.