RE: [RFI] turnabout is fair play??

To: "'Zach White'" <zwhite-rfi@darkstar.frop.org>,"'Rfi'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [RFI] turnabout is fair play??
From: "Dave Bernstein" <dave.bernstein@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:34:28 -0400
The power being distributed is DC, so the 60hz DXers can rest easy.
Disturbances near the graves of both Edison and Tesla have been noted...

Which brings to mind an entirely different solution to BPL: wireless
transmission of power. If we could get that working, we could eliminate all
those unsightly power lines -- and with them BPL.

    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ