Re: [RFI] Washing machine RFI question

To: "Leigh L Klotz, Jr." <Leigh@WA5ZNU.org>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Washing machine RFI question
From: Bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:50:24 -0600
sounds alot like our treadmill... which does sound different from my neighbors treadmill !!! and these things work all bands, Q5 on 80.
I replaced the chopper on my wife's ; these things are driving a 1HP motor !

When my neighbor turns on her tv set it wipes out 20,,,,only 20 ?? Then she cranks up her treadmill and she watched Oprah. Total HF wipeout.
I would bet you'd have a better chance looking at the chopper.

bill