[RFI] New RFI Free Generator

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] New RFI Free Generator
From: "Jeff Burns" <jeff_list@burnshome.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:13:10 -0500
All this discussion of eliminating RFI from a generator is timely for me
because I am shopping for a new one. What should I be looking for to ensure
that I get one that is RFI free?

I am looking for a generator that is just big enough for emergency backup at
home, but is still portable for field activities. I am particularly
interested in the Honda EU2000i. A friend has an EU3000 that we use at Field
day. Its low audio noise level is wonderful, and I have never noticed RFI
from it.

Jeff Burns
AD9T