Re: [RFI] RFI to or from LCD or Plasma Large Screen TV's?

To: "Wendell Wyly - W5FL" <wendell@wyly.org>,"'RFI List'" <rfi@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI to or from LCD or Plasma Large Screen TV's?
From: Hardy Landskov <n7rt@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:16:22 -0700
Wen,
I remember a G ham that bought a plasma TV and fought the rfi from the unit
for a couple of months but finally took it back to the dealer saying it was
"unsuitable". I do not know what class it was. I have not personally had a
plasma TV but it seems to me "caveat emptor" should be the rule here......
73 N7RT