Re: [RFI] Interference to CO Alarm

To: dgsvetan@rockwellcollins.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Interference to CO Alarm
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:19:06 -0500
Hi Dale,

You are right...

1 - AC powered  Kidde alarm Model# 900-0121.
2 - Antenna is about 100 feet from Alarm.  Alarm is
     on a wall about in the middle of my QTH.
3 - 4 element 20 at 60 feet and 2 element 40 at 70 feet on the
      same tower.  Only happens when antennas are aimed at house.
4 -  Running Acom 2000A amp at 1000 Watts output...

73,
Ted  K2QMF