Re: [RFI] Low voltage lighting solid state "transformers" (long,somewhat

To: "Steven Farmer" <wa5rpf@gmail.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low voltage lighting solid state "transformers" (long,somewhat OT)
From: "Cortland Richmond" <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:19:58 -0500
Well. as already noted, for small items you may not get a label. It is
possible to have Part 15 information an instruction sheet, for example.  I
will add also that for Verification, there wil be no FCC ID; verfication it
is done by the manufacturer, and if he says it was done at an acceptable
lab he's probably not going to be asked any questions if if his label is
OK!

Is the EMI filtered unit actually quieter?

Cortland
KA5S