Re: [RFI] Identification Help Addendum

To: "John" <n0ee@juno.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Identification Help Addendum
From: "Tom Rauch" <w8ji@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:52:32 -0500
>  Something tells me it is not power lines but a consumer
> product in my
> neighborhood.  Anyone dealt with this type of cycling
> interference?  Do
> you think if I advised the power company they might come
> out and sweep
> the neighborhood, at least to eliminate that it is not
> something from
> the power grid?

It's virtually certain it is not the power grid with that
pattern. Things like fish tank heaters and other heating
devices with thermostats that open the power line, door bell
or other small transformers tripping an internal thermal
breaker, electric fences, some chargers, and so on have
cyclic patterns.

73 Tom