Re: [RFI] RFI from a neighbor

To: <Rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from a neighbor
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 08:24:28 -0600
No point in sticking your foot in your mouth by accusing the wrong thing.
I'd be careful about "jumping" on the dog fence as you walk in the door
(even though you are "sure" it is the dog fence).

As a new neighbor, you want to approach this carefully.  You will want to
try a few things with him to isolate the problem until you prove to him (and
yourself) with an AM radio or something what is happening and what causes
the problem to go away.  Faulty unit, safety/fire hazard is can be a
successful approach.  If the unit is new and it is not a broken or
deteriorated loop, he may be able to replace the unit under warranty.

73, Jim