Re: [RFI] Car Advice

Subject: Re: [RFI] Car Advice
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 13:00:46 -0500

Jimk8mr@aol.com wrote:
> My 1996 Ford Windstar mobile contest machine finally died a while  back, so
> I'm in the market for another minivan to take it's place.  My  budget puts
> things in the range of something used from the 2001-2006  era.
>
> Any experience or recommendations of something to get or something to  avoid?

Some where in there Chrysler had a V-6 that was really bad. It was just
the computer associated with the one engine, but it was on 147.00 and
could easily be heard for well over a city block.

I ended up with a Toyota 4-Runner (V-6) and the dealer even installed
the duobander for me at no extra charge.

73

Roger (K8RI)