Re: [RFI] Car Advice

To: doc@kd4e.com, RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Car Advice
From: rbodine@cpinternet.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 05:17:49 +0000
The only issue I have experienced running HF (UHF & VHF) in my '02 Highlander
is the same as Jim mentioned below with the heater, on 20 meters but (touch
wood) nothing beyond that running MN and WI qso parties every year since the
car was new and a 93 Camry prior to that.  Radio IC 706 mk IIg and HS
screwdriver.  Power and ground (fused) direct from the battery and radio
grounded to chassis.

73 es HNY
Dick, N0IM

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Cellular One