Re: [RFI] CFL+surge? (Re: RFI Digest, Vol 73, Issue 22

To: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CFL+surge? (Re: RFI Digest, Vol 73, Issue 22
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:50:40 -0500
I had a whole-house surge protector installed 3 years ago when we built new.
They are only designed to protect the big stuff, e.g. appliances, not
the more
sensitive electronics.

We are in west central Florida where lightning can be pretty nasty.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html