[RFI] Samsung TV strange RFI problem

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Samsung TV strange RFI problem
From: "Gerry" <k1ny@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 00:20:10 -0400
All my TVs are fine expect one in the house.
My daughter has a new Samsung LCD and when I am on 20 meters her menu
appears and keeps changing on the screen.
It is like you are hitting the input buttton on the remote to change the the
source and other things you can do with the remote.  Basically , I am acting
like the remote input button.

There are no wavy lines and noise just the menu changing.

I removed her componenet cables and tried HDMI with no luck. Other than AC
and HDMI no other cables go to the TV. I think it may have happened with all
the cables off but I'd have to check that agian.

It seems with the Samsung I'm affecting the TV menu as if she were changing
it with the remote.
My 2 Sonys are fine.

Hope someone has a cure.

Tks very much.