Re: [RFI] RFI alert

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI alert
From: Jack Shirley <jcshirle@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 06:00:52 -0500
I'm guessing that its ultra efficient electronic ballast design, eg,
transformer-less: most likely considered and incidental radiator. I have not
check the USPTO for patent info.

The transformers in my fluorescent lights get very hot, so that would be the
first target for improved.efficiency.

73  N8DX