Re: [RFI] I will have you arrested

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] I will have you arrested
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:29:51 -0500
On Feb 10, 2010, at 2:38 AM, Frank Haas KB4T wrote:

> necessary) and ask for a Customer Care Supervisor. Take a moment to
> remind yourself to be POLITE and PATIENT. VERY, VERY POLITE and VERY,
> VERY PATIENT. Above all don't even think about making threats. I
> repeat, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING THREATS.

People should always be very polite. Some people seem to go through
life having problems related to their indignation.

Here's one for you. A neighbor was re-doing his house, and he changed
his electrical service input into the house. HImself, live.  The
utility caught him, and basically shut him down hard. And its amazing
how long it can take to get someone to inspect and approve sometimes.
Ended up replacing everything, on a very relaxed schedule. I think
they were mighty lenient on him, but don't have all the details. I've
had them do work for me, and they've been no problem at all, pretty
quick in fact.

But seriously, If I have a RFI type problem that a utility is supposed
to fix,  I'm probably better off moving than trying to have it
corrected.

-73 de Mike N3LI -