Re: [RFI] I will have the CEO of my electric utility arrested(Was:Re:I w

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] I will have the CEO of my electric utility arrested(Was:Re:I will have you arrested)
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:41:22 -0500
On Feb 10, 2010, at 11:08 AM, Paul Christensen wrote:

> Having worked as a past director for a utility company, I have
> developed a
> general dispute resolution and escalation process.  Of course, the
> order of
> escalation is subject to the nature of the complaint.

When I have had problems, I've usually used two levels.

First is to speak with whoever is there to handle the issue at hand.

Second is to contact the PUC if no joy after the first contact.

Granted, my problems weren't RFI, it was a gross over-billing, and the
other was when I lived in an apartment, and every time a semester
ended at the local college, they would accidentally turn my power off
along with the leaving students.

Anyhow, they  really didn't like me going to the PUC, and after the
over-billing I've had no more problems. That one was funny, somehow
they were charging me thousands, and the nice lady told me that
although it was obviously their mistake, if I didn't pay the incorrect
bill, they would shut my power off. I VERY POLITELY and VERY, VERY
PATIENTLY, said. "I don't think so." PUC didn't think so either. The
power company was told to make out a new and accurate bill and to
apologize. Which they did, VERY POLITELY.

(Caps to kind of make fun of the present situation)

-73 de Mike N3LI -