Re: [RFI] Handheld Rx for Topband

To: G8EWT <g8ewt@diacon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Handheld Rx for Topband
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:41:33 -0500
I live out in the country so do not face the common
QRM of close-in neighborhoods.

It has always occurred to me that a BIG amp and a
directional antenna might simplify the tracking of
QRM sources.

RFI-out = RFI-in?

Overload the RFI-source and eventually the owner
will either fix the problem (cease using, have
repaired, or replace with a non-RFI device) or
come knocking on your door when they hear your
cw-beacon callsign coming out of their washing
machine or light-control fixture!  ;-)

Ahhhh, were life as simple ...

--

.Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
.Google is so Yesterday - Try Startpage.com