Re: [RFI] Sears battery charger model #200.71222

To: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Sears battery charger model #200.71222
From: myles landstein <myles.landstein@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 04:08:11 -0400
You added  a good  point.

The  issue  from  variable speed motor controls   is  pretty  serious.

I live in an apartment that   upgraded     the elevator system   about    2yrs
ago.

Prior  my noise level was s0 or s1

Noise level now  is   s9   all bands! for a  30ft  radius /min

Discovered  the noise source is a  Maganek600 motor controller.  Manuf. told
me,  they don't  need  FCC approvals  because it has  a Canadian rating
They also told me they never had  any previous complaints  (right)

You all make a good  point,  stuff like this should  never  be allowed

73,
N2EHG
Myles