Re: [RFI] Am I hosed? RFI problems

To: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>, RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Am I hosed? RFI problems
From: Howard Lester <howard220@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:42:05 -0400
When I lived in Arizona, the electric company had an "RFI guy." A ham I knew
was having trouble with RFI radiating from a neighbor's house. The fellow
from the electric company pinpointed the source to be at this house and,
being from the electric company was granted access. He found the noise
source to be an electric blanket, demonstrated the noise it was putting out,
and told the owner that it could catch fire. No more RFI.

Howard N7SO