Re: [RFI] DSL/Router Problems

To: "W2RU - Bud Hippisley" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] DSL/Router Problems
From: "Bill Gillenwater" <gillie@pa.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:22:57 -0400
Thanks Bud for the detailed reply. I do operate 160 and the problem on that
band went away when I moved the modem out of the ham shack. But no matter
how far I move the modem from the shack, the problem persists on 80. I think
a whole house DSL filter at the entance will solve my problem. At least that
is where I am going to start. My other option is to go back to cable modem.
More later.

73 Bill K3SV