Re: [RFI] AT&T U-verse

To: "'Martin Ewing'" <martin.s.ewing@gmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] AT&T U-verse
From: "Dan Bates" <n5tm@katytx.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:33:44 -0500
I've been fighting the U-Verse battle here as well.  I put ferrites in
various places, and moved the antenna G5RV to a different orientation and
only get into Uverse when running over 400W on 40m.

The big problem is with my neighbor.  I get into his U-Verse on 20m with any
power level greater that 40w.   My suspicion is that the installer used 75
ohm tv coax for the WAN connection to the router instead of running cat 5
cable.  I'm planning to re-wire his attic this fall.

Dan