Re: [RFI] Solar Systems

To: Joe <wa6rkn@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Systems
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:26:41 -0600
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 10:41, Joe <wa6rkn@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are seriously considering going to a solar power generation system on our
> house.  It will be a zero grid access system.
>
> Both contractors we have talked to, so far, have 'assured' me there will be
> no interference with my amateur radio operations....BUT...

With the tax credits there are questionable solar contractors showing
up.  You want at least NABCEP certification and someone with lots of
experience.

If you are not already a subscriber, you need to get Home Power
Magazine.  You can get an online subscription as well that gets you
back-issue access.

Sample issue is here: http://homepower.com/sample/

Publisher is N7BCR.