Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's

To: <svetanoff@earthlink.net>, "W4PV" <w4pv@comcast.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 16:34:06 -0500
Hi Dale,

I guess that FCC Type Acceptance stickers that they put on these
things---the ones that say the item attached is not supposed to cause
intereference to other devices---are pretty well useless anymore...

There should be a "PS" added at the bottom of that sticker verbiage. to
whit: "THIS DEVICE IS ALLOWED TO READILY & FREELY INTERFERE WITH LEGITIMATE
LICENSED AMATEUR RADIO ACTIVITIES, BUT THE REVERSE DOES NOT HOLD TRUE." Hi
Hi

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ