Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 23:23:01 -0500
Is there an engineer on the list who is good with bureaucratic
legalese who might create a document for this very purpose?

I should be multiple pages, obtuse as possible (draw upon IRS and
banking documents), require a licensed person to make the actual
measurements, and be presented to the FCC-licensed Ham whom they
are hassling in triplicate.

It should have attached the relevant regs which describe how little
Hams are responsible for remediation, US and International regs that
make their interference with Hams a crime, and the probability that
the Ham may discover through this process that they (not the Ham)
are generating illegal RFI -- causing them untold hassle and expense.

Giggle!

--

A blessed New Year & 73, doc, KD4E
http://kd4e.com