Re: [RFI] Grow Lights

To: tuxman <roncasa@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Grow Lights
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 17:24:47 -0800
How did I know it was a grow house?  1) noise started shortly after new Renters
moved in. Renters are all male and look like the cast of a cheech and chong
movie
2) STRONG smell of marijuana when creepy dude opened front door when I dropped
by to ask for his help in resolving the rfi problem
3) rfi positively identified by an rfi expert as HPS light noise. HPS lights
are the most popular grow lights
4) blacked out windows
5) noise from exactly 8am till 8 pm daily; another classic grow house signature
6) renter denies having anything on a timer

Sent from my iPhone