Re: [RFI] Low pass filter opinions

To: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@fidmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low pass filter opinions
From: "Eduardo Somoano C" <co8ly@frcscu.ciges.inf.cu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:10:20 -0500
Dear John :

Although my situation is different because my TV is not for cable, I think
that it is impossible to eliminate ITV in the channel 2.

I built several LPF and use the Drake TV-1000, everything was a failure.

I am sentenced to not making radio in 6 and 20mtrs in my house.

Good luck. - 73 and happy 2011.

Eduardo. CO8LY