Re: [RFI] Gone then back

To: Rick Scott <w7psk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Gone then back
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:31:57 -0600
Probably a neighbors dimmer light.  I got one here too.  I can put my portable
SW up to the power meter or any wires and it comes in stronger.  I know for a
fact it's their dimmer because I went over with my SW rx one day and had them
shut it off and the noise went away.  Sadly, our FCC does nothing about the
sale of this junk and leaves it up to the licensed operator to somehow get the
neighbor to fix it which is not an easy task.  Short of a class-action lawsuit
against all mfg that make and import this crap, there is not much we can do
about it except try to get the neighbor to co-operate and fix it, not likely.

Good luck

Dale, k9vuj