Re: [RFI] More on LightSquared

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] More on LightSquared
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 16:04:13 -0400
This has the smell of a smoke-filled Chicago room to it ...

I still want to know how they get those massive land-based
transmitters past the EPA ... sure seems like a *dangerous*
level of RF at *near-microwave* spectrum blasting through
the air.  Could be worse than a flea-powered cellphone ...

;-)

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com