Re: [RFI] What is it? <was> Re: Don't ask, "What is it?" Instead, ask,

To: RFI RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] What is it? <was> Re: Don't ask, "What is it?" Instead, ask, "Where is it?"
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 14:14:10 -0400
On May 3, 2011, at 1:43 PM, Sam Morgan wrote:

> that said,
> if I had all the right tools and prior experience and knowledge
> I wouldn't need to be asking questions on this list now would I?

And you got some good advice, Sam.

You just read that as the givers of that advice were chastising you.  They
really weren't. They were trying to help. Some times I think email has a big
disadvantage of not being able to convey context and subtlety, and we some
times have a hard time without seeing or hearing the person communicating with
us.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -