Re: [RFI] Interference from AC units

To: "Mel Crichton" <kj9c@iquest.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Interference from AC units
From: "Gary Smith" <wa6fgi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 08:59:41 -0700
Recently I contacted a couple of A/C system installers in my area regarding the
possibility of RFI to my HF rigs.

One didn't have a clue waht I was talking about, the second promised all kinds
of dollar savings and such along with no worries about RFI. When I politely
asked him to put that in writing, he not only declined to do so, but also added
that this boss had told him to stay away from that subject.

Won't go on about my suggesting that his boss may already be aware of noise
interference, but did notice that as the conversation wore on, he seemed to
gain more anxiety towards leaving our home.

Both were Trine equipment dealers.

Gary...wa6fgi