Re: [RFI] Smart meters

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smart meters
From: Joe <wa6rkn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:39:33 -0800
Charging a fee for not switching and a monthly surcharge as a penalty is
greed.  Uncalled for and a class action lawsuit will be the answer.  We here
in Northern Nevada, generate all our own power, which our power company
wanted to sell off out of state, and then buy back at a higher rate and then
charge us more.  Our energy commission put an end to that practice, so now
the power company is looking at other ways to get us to pay them a larger
dividend.  Keep in mind, our power company is a private corporation, and is
the 3rd largest property owner in the state of Nevada.  If they want more
money, sell off the land they own and apply that towards their operating
expenses.

Joe - WA6RKN