Re: [RFI] Receiver settings for hearing RFI?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Receiver settings for hearing RFI?
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:05:15 -0500
Thank you for all of the replies.

The good news is that I own an Elecraft K3....the bad news is that I
haven't bought a P3 yet.  It sounds like a P3 is on my wish list and
maybe later some type of portable SDR  if I want to get really obsessive
about this :)

Gary K9GS

Check out K9NS on the web:  http://www.k9ns.com
Greater Milwaukee DX Association: http://www.gmdxa.org