Re: [RFI] Getting a Gas Furnace, and Electric AC unit...

To: Mel Crichton <kj9c@iquest.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Getting a Gas Furnace, and Electric AC unit...
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:23:30 -0700
Hi,
Thanks to all for the advice!  I have a signed proposal, which I have
accepted, including a clause as follows:

Entire system will comply with FCC part 15.  System will not radiate any
harmful RF as defined by licensed station operator for station NK7Z.
The installed system will be replaced or made RF proof in the event it
is susceptible to RF Interference from station NK7Z.

Thanks again, it would never have occurred to me to have them put it in
writing...  They called the maker of the furnace, and they said no
problem!
--
Thanks,
Dave