Re: [RFI] Radar Engineers RFI Analyzers - Scope Pictures of RFI

To: <RFI@contesting.com>, "Missouri Guy" <n0tt1@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Radar Engineers RFI Analyzers - Scope Pictures of RFI
From: "Alan Robinson" <robinsah@engr.orst.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 13:35:12 -0800
Hi Charlie,

  Attached is a JPEG file showing two scope pictures of RFI. The top picture is
using my home receiver. The bottom picture is at the offending utility pole.
When this pole was repaired the interference stopped.

  I used this set of scope pictures, and more like it, to convince the utility
that there really was a problem and their pole was the cause. I was lucky to
have a good experience with them. They were convinced.

  The Radar Engineers receiver was the Model 239, before I aquired a 240A,
which is what I use today.

  Sincerely, and 73,

  Alan, W4LKE