Re: [RFI] Radar Engineers RFI Analyzers

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Radar Engineers RFI Analyzers
From: "Frank N. Haas KB4T" <utility.rfi.pro@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 00:43:48 +0000
Radar Engineers sells primarily to utilities and specalist users. Their sales
are handled mostly by manufacturer reps.

Prices for their products are very high. While hams and ham clubs would benefit
greatly by owning most of the RE products, most hams would require an AED
restart if they looked at the price list.

Utilities and specialized users are the only ones able to afford their stuff.

Suggest calling them directly for detailed info. I must warn you that they hold
much tech data close to their vest. This could be due to the simplicity of
their designs. You would likely learn all you want if you could peek under the
hood.

RE gear is the best performing, task-specific, electronic gear I have ever
used.

73 & Merry Xmas,

Frank N. Haas KB4T
Utility RFI Investigator
Florida

Sent from the field by an RFI (Really Fine Individual) Investigator