Re: [RFI] Arc fault protection

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Arc fault protection
From: Richard Battles <wb4byq@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 07:52:27 -0600
Just to say this,  the sub panel in the house that i live in, has 7 Square
D AFCI.  i run
two amps, on ssb. i have a yeasu fl-2100b and a Ameritron AL-80B.  the
antennas are with 30 to 40 feet from the panel.  I have not had any
problems with the AFCI, or GFCI as well.  This is just for information.

richard