Re: [RFI] Nineteen Hour Noise

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Nineteen Hour Noise
From: Tom Thompson <tlthompson@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 19:53:00 -0600
Ron,

I know more about marijuana growing than I ever wanted to. I Googled so much that I get personalized ads about it. One grower would not let me in his house to install filters (I had to build them so he could install them) until I asked if he had a good harvest. I knew this by the timing of the rfi.

Tom   W0IVJ