Re: [RFI] Strong, broadband noise during wet conditions

To: Matt <wedgef5@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Strong, broadband noise during wet conditions
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 13:38:33 -0700
Hi Matt,

My initial thoughts are power line related, but if you have not done
your home power off test, be sure to do it prior to calling the power
company...  It will go a long way in letting them know that you are not
just knee jerking with the RFI.

If your power company is like our power company, budgets are being cut,
and RFI is one of the things that is getting hit...

Anything you can do to help them is a good thing, and they will
appreciate it.

--
73's and Thanks,
Dave