Re: [RFI] Strong, broadband noise during wet conditions

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Strong, broadband noise during wet conditions
From: Matt <wedgef5@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 14:05:49 -0500
Lee,

This is possible. I have some transmission lines (don't know what voltage they are) and a substation a little less than a mile away. I just need to wait for conditions to get wet again, then I'm going to do the breaker-off test at the house and go for a drive with the 706 to see if I can narrow down the source.

Thanks for all of the suggestions!

Matt, N0EYE