Re: [RFI] Shielding a ground wire

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Shielding a ground wire
From: Timo Toro <Toro@ibb.fi>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:21:47 +0000
I did fix my problems already. My antenna systems are not incomplete. Of course more and higher masts would be nice, hi.

But if I run over 1KW to my 4el Yagi on 40m and my PC stops working, I have to fix that problem. I did not use the band aid either. Nowadays my ham shack is more like Faraday shield, hi. And lightning safe.

I still like to use word "grounding" meaning low impedance route to common point near earth potential.

73, Timo_oh5kw