Re: [RFI] Comments on RFI from Ductless Air Conditioning Units?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Comments on RFI from Ductless Air Conditioning Units?
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 20:18:16 -0600
Maybe it's how you approach the contractor. I had a high efficiency furnace and a few years later an air conditioner installed and had no problems getting a requirement into the contract that the installed product would not cause RFI both times. Maybe I was lucky. I have written this requirement on sales agreements for large screen TVs and other appliances with no problems other than "this needs to be approved by the store manager".

Larry, W0QE

On 5/12/2013 8:11 PM, Gary Mayfield wrote:
Where do you find a vendor willing to do that?  Most laugh and say no.  The
others just leave.....  Joe kk0sd