[RFI] Time for me to get serious on chasing down this RFI

To: "Rfi List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Time for me to get serious on chasing down this RFI
From: Charlie Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:29:41 -0400
Hey Gang,
OK - time to get serious about chasing down my household RFI - some I Know
(Household-6's (aka XYL) washing machine) others I know the breaker, but
couldn't find what is even powered by that breaker (and neighborhood noise is
nothing to write home about - living in NYC with 100+ houses in a 10 min
walk...)

Anyway, what I need is a hand held receiver, and don't currently HAVE one -
anyone here have a recommendation of an inexpensive (can be a relative term)
good handheld for chasing down RFI that is CURRENTLY on the market - don't want
to spend forever chasing a radio down, just want to buy it, and get the job
done this week, while I'm off, and the XYL is working (and kids are out)

Thanks

--
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)