Re: [RFI] CO2 detectors and RFI

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CO2 detectors and RFI
From: <w5gn@mxg.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:51:48 -0500
Most interesting that today, in Ireland, there was a news report
that two workers who had died (recently, not today), and the analysis
was that they died due to CO2.  They were at bottom of an enclosed
elevator pit, and the report was that subsequent tests showed
there was insufficient oxygen due to a high density of Carbon Dioxide.

Tried to find a printed link, but only saw the report on the RTE Six-One
TV news.

Barry, EI/W5GN