Re: [RFI] If you're ATT, you can do something about RFI...

To: Jeff Blaine <jeff@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] If you're ATT, you can do something about RFI...
From: "W5JR.Mike" <w5jr.mike@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 03:49:03 -0400
Hi, Jeff. As I stated, my area is related to mobile sites. I do not reside in
an area that is served by U-verse and subsequently have no personal experience
in dealing with any issues related to the service. I am not involved with that
product and know very little about it.

I have read, with interest, the threads here on RFI and other places where some
installations are clean (or have been made "clean") while others have rendered
HF operation to be a challenge.

tnx
Mike / W5JR