Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:25:41 -0600 (CST)
interfering with AM/FM/TV broadcast???  contact the station engineer and let
them know, they hate that type of stuff!  interfering with police or fire
frequencies?  contact dispatchers for those services and tell them, they'll
usually get something done.  interfering with aircraft frequencies, contact
control tower of nearest airport, those get FAST response!

want to know where to contact the fcc:
http://www.arrl.org/fcc-power-utility-letter
be sure to read this page, including enforcement action examples the fcc has
taken: http://www.arrl.org/radio-frequency-interference-rfi
and then before you say they never do anything check out:
http://www.arrl.org/news/fcc-announces-enforcement-actions-for-january-march-2013
keep reading... its about 2/3's of the way down where they start on letters
sent about plasma TV's, grow lights, and unknown devices.