Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: "rfi@contesting.com List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:13:34 -0600
David, I think you also live in the country.  Must be nice to have a quiet
place without plasma tv's and dimmers etc.  I will say, the power company here
has been very helpful in finding sparking wiring and bad insulators.  I
appreciate their help.

I would love to get away, but that is not in the cards anymore.

73
Dale, k9vuj